Stonebriar is a multi-phase neighborhood with something for everyone. It will contain a pool and clubhouse. Parts of the neighborhood will be gated. Dues are currently $275.00 per year for the main HOA to keep up with neighborhood expenses.
The Enclave at Stonebriar is a privately gated section of Stonebriar. Homeowners living in this community pay neighborhood dues of $275.00 to the main HOA, as well as, separate dues to The Enclave at Stonebriar for maintenance to the gate and private streets in the amount of $225.00 per year, both due each year.
Another area of Stonebriar, is The Elms of Stonebriar, which is also gated for the residents to enjoy their privacy. Lawn care to the lawns and front beds is provided by the HOA. Besides the yearly dues of $275.00 owed to the main HOA, homeowners pay an additional $1,060.00 per year to the Elms at Stonebriar for these services.
Announcements, Events, and Property Info
- Bylaws for Stonebriar HOA, Inc.
- Bylaws for The Enclave at Stonebriar HOA
- Bylaws for The Elms of Stonebriar HOA
- Property Restrictions for Stonebriar Phase I
- Property Restrictions for The Elms of Stonebriar
- Property Restrictions for The Enclave at Stonebriar